trust fall prank
“I’M FALLING TRUST ME”
I think this is my favourite video on Tumblr.
“I got you”
YES YOU DO
MY FAVORITE VIDEO ON THE INTERNET
- A TFiOS movie poster
- The Target special edition of The Fault in Our Stars (includes a bonus commentary dvd) signed by John Green.
- Must be following me.
- I’m really sorry, but this is only open to U.S. residents because I’m a college kid who can’t afford international shipping :/
- There will be one winner.
- Must be willing to give me your address if you’re the winner.
- Reblog as many times as you want, but please be considerate of your followers.
- Likes count as well!
- The winner will be chose through a random number generator.
- The chosen winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The giveaway ends on April 20th at midnight.
- Do not hesitate to ask any questions.
Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” sang in 20 different styles
- 0.00 - Katy Perry
- 0:08 - Nirvana
- 0:15 - Queen
- 0:22 - Michael Jackson
- 0:30 - ‘N Sync
- 0:43 - Iron Maiden
- 0:57 - Jamiroquai
- 1:07 - Pantera
- 1:13 - Frank Sinatra
- 1:29 - Metallica
- 1:35 - Pavarotti
- 1:43 - The Doors
- 2:00 - Run D.M.C
- 2:08 - Tech N9ne
- 2:16 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 2:21 - Slipknot
- 2:26 - Louis Prima
- 2:32 - Boyz II Men
- 2:51 - Type 0 Negative
- 3:14 - John Mayer
"I coulda dropped my croissant"
who is on your team, captain?
Marvel’s casting department cannot be beat. Literally all of the actors are their characters.
Sarah Halley Finn, casting director for Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Agents of SHIELD, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, and every single Marvel one-shot. All hail the queen.
New sexual orientation: Hot people in bathtubs…
Before, depressed with an eating disorder. Now, recovered caveman.
Re-blogging this cuz its from a guys perceptive!
I want to hug you.
Come and get your huuuugs
Seriously. Proud of you and stuff. Can I get in on the hug?
Of course you can. I love hugs. I’ll just try not to squeeze too hard.
YES. I’M GAME JUMPING. I’m about to go TURBO.
fucking christ look at this dude will you
In 1944 a children’s book club sent a volume about penguins to a 10-year-old girl, enclosing a card seeking her opinion.
She wrote, “This book gives me more information about penguins than I care to have.”
American diplomat Hugh Gibson called it the finest piece of literary criticism he had ever read.